The capital of Poland from the 11th to the 16th century, Krakow is a centre of history, culture and learning like no other. A former residence of monarchs, a treasury of art and architecture that survived the destruction of World War II, and home to one of the first universities which was established in the mid-14th century, today is one of the most historically valuable cities in Europe. The enchanting Old Town, ringed by a park, is listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. The impressive Royal Castle proudly rising from Wawel Hill, the Main Square – the most magnificent marketplace of medieval Europe, St. Mary’s Church with its famous altar by Veit Stoss and the bugle call played from the tower, the historic university buildings, streets with numerous nooks and crannies, cafés vibrant with life – all this together creates the unique charm of “Krak’s town”.
Friday Arrival at the Krakow airport and transfer to the hotel in Krakow. Check inn. Welcome dinner at the hotel restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Saturday After breakfast sightseeing Krakow with a tour guide. Sightseeing starts at Wawel Hill where programme includes a visit to the Cathedral with the Royal Tombs and the Zygmunt Bell and stroll around the castle courtyard. Sightseeing continues along the Royal Route: Kanonicza street, Grodzka street which include architectural gems such us the Church of Saint Peter and Paul. Then, on the Collegium Maius and Main Square. Sightseeing ends with a visit to St. Mary’s Church and a chance to see the famous altar made by Veit Stoss. Free time on the Main Square. In the evening carnival party.
I. Carnival ball at the hotel * * *
II. Carnival party at the local restaurant
Sunday After breakfast check out and time for individual sightseeing and enjoying the charms of Krakow.
Proposition of interesting places:
1) Wieliczka – Salt Mine, 2) Kazimierz – historic Jewish district of Krakow.
3) Kosciuszko Mound with the beautiful panorama to the Krakow and its surrounding.
In the afternoon transfer to the airport Balice.
Price from £128 per person
- Accommodation: 2 nights at a hotel *** in a double room
- Transportation by bus: airport Balice-Krakow hotel; Krakow hotel - airport Balice
- HB: ( 2 x buffet breakfast, 1 x dinner)
- Sightseeing Krakow with a guidance in English
- Entrance tickets: cathedral on the Wawel Hill and St. Mary’s Church
- Additionally paid:
1) Ball at the hotel - £32 per person
Rates includes: music band, appetizers, hot dishes, cold plate, salad plate, hot and cold drinks.
2) Carnival party at the restaurant - £29 per person
Rates includes: music with DJ, appetizers, hot dishes, cold plate, hot and cold drinks.
Notice: Price is calculated for a group of min. 10 persons. There is a possibility to organize stay for individuals and to extend or shorten stay.
* All Prices and packages are subject to availability. We
reserve the right to change our prices. Your confirmation invoice
price will not change.